Search & Win

Which Nickelback song should the pickle parody next?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Contest

As a pickle, I have needs. One of those needs is being suckled, but that's another story for another day...The need I am talking about now is the need to be drawn by other people. I love it when people portray me on various office supplies, for you see, I am quite a vain pickle ;)

So whoever would like to draw me, paint me, or sculpt a wonderful rendition of my bumpy green pulchritude, get to work and send it to me ASAP! The deadline for submissions is midnight next Saturday.

The top five submissions will be posted here on Wednesday the 17th.
There is no limit on submissions, you may send as many wonderful pictures of me as you want, but no goatse.....unless it's a sculpture.

Entries may be sent to chadkroegereatspickles@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That pickle had a little heat on it I bet Mr. Nickle head was stinging. I watched it over and over like that scene in JFK---his perfectly styled hair goes--BACK AND TO THE LEFT, BACK AND TO THE LEFT. Wait it just came to me... David, Goliath and A PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete